The Arboretum gardens are open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, and there is no charge for admission.
The Arboretum has something for everyone:
- 100 acres of beautiful gardens for active recreation or peaceful contemplation
- Documented plant collections for teaching and research
- Exhibits and demonstration plantings where visitors can learn about sustainable gardening for the Central Valley
- Guided tours and family programs led by UC Davis experts
- Plant sales with great plants for Central Valley gardens
- Volunteer and internship opportunities