Enjoy 5 delicious courses, each paired with a beer from Caldera Brewing, one of the best-kept secrets in West Coast beer. Located in Ashland, Oregon, this microbrewery is committed to sustainability and has been brewing award-winning beer for 20 years. Join Calera Brewing to learn more about their beers and savor a very special menu chef Rick Mahan has designed to pair with them.
Menu & Pairings
– Small Bites – Pilsener Bier
– Cured Salmon, Marinated Mussels, Seared Dayboat Scallops, Baby Beets, Shaved Asparagus, Avocado Mousse, Gulf Shrimp Salsa – Rose Petal Imperial Golden Ale
– Pizza: Spring Morel Mushrooms, New Onions, Fontina, Favas, Arugula, Paprika, Garlic Oil – Hop Hash IPA
– Mixed Grill: Sonoma Liberty Duck Breast and Llano Seco Pork Sausage, Creamy Polenta, Spring Peas, Carrots, Black Pepper & Dried Cherries – Ashland Amber
– Trio of Artisanal Cheeses with toasted Almonds & Walnuts, Housemade Focaccia – Rauch Ur Bock Smoked Lager
Guests must be 21 or older. In the spirit of good fun, no substitutions for this evening.
*Tickets must be purchased in advance as seating is limited. Tax and gratuity included in ticket price.
2017/05/16 - 2017/05/16
Additional time info:
One seating only, dinner will begin at 5:45 pm in our private dining room.