Classic Arts Reimagined
Champagne and Cellos. Strings and Schramsberg. Bubbles and Beethoven – what’s not to like!
On Friday May 7 and Saturday May 8, watch string players from the Sacramento Philharmonic & Opera perform live in concert at Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar. Featuring a cello duo, a violin duo, and a string trio, enjoy live classical music outside one of Sacramento’s premier hotspots.
Admission is free for the public, and Fizz will also be open in the afternoon for individuals Age 21+ to drink champagne andView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 7, 2021 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (Fri)
- May 7, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 01:30 pm (Fri)
- May 8, 2021 at 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm (Sat)
- May 8, 2021 at 03:30 pm - 04:30 pm (Sat)
- May 8, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- May 8, 2021 at 06:30 pm - 07:30 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Each performance at Fizz is an hour long, and there will be a half-hour break between each concert.
615 David J Stern Walk, Ste. 105, Sacramento, CA 95814